- 22 Games / 14 Practices (maximum)
- Full Season and Practice Schedule
- Indoor Practices for Tyke and Novice Divisions
- Team and Individual Photos
- Team Jersey and Socks
- Online Stats for Players and Teams
- Trophies for All Players
- Fun-filled Year End Banquet
Our season starts early October and runs through to mid-March.
House league games are played out of Mimico Arena, 31 Drummond St.
- The Tyke (U7) division games are on Sundays only. The first few Sundays for the Tyke (U7) division are practices only. Tyke (U7) games start beginning of November.
- The Novice (U9), Atom (U11), Peewee (U13) & Bantam (U15) games are on Sundays, starting mid October, ranging from 7:30 am to 2:10 pm, with an occasional Monday evening game at either 6:10 or 7:00 pm, instead of a Sunday game.
- A complete game schedule will be provided to all families at the beginning of the season and will also be available on our website.
Tyke (U7) Practices are indoors, every Saturday starting mid October from 7:30 to 8:30 am at Mimico Arena.
Novice (U9) Practices are indoors, every Saturday starting mid October from 8:30 to 9:30 am at Mimico Arena.
Atom (U11), Peewee (U13) and Bantam (U15) divisions practice outdoors, on Saturdays starting mid December, at Prince of Wales rink, bottom of 3rd street off the Lakeshore.
Interested in playing more hockey? Check out our Select page for more details.